Martin has more than 20 years’ experience working as a Retail Designer. He has worked on large retail projects and for shopping centres in New Zealand since 2002.
As an active and passionate contributor to the retail, design and property sectors he has been involved with many significant projects as well as the conceptual designs for many leading brands both in New Zealand and internationally. His overarching experience sees him leading retail strategy, and project delivery, and his detailed understanding allows him to simultaneously manage both Tenant and Landlord design processes and requirements with outstanding results.
As Managing Director of Tailor Inc Martin takes immense pride in growing and developing skilled people across a wide area of design as well as contributing to managing and leading project teams with a personable, knowledgeable and hands-on approach to solutions based, business driven design thinking.
Key roles and projects;
– Silverdale Mall – Retail Design Management for 25 Tenancies
– Tauranga Crossing, Stage 2 – Retail Design Management for 90 Tenancies within $120M development
– NorthWest Town Square – Retail Design Management for 30 Tenancies within $30M development
– NorthWest Shopping Centre – Retail Design Management for 100 Tenancies, $170M development
– ASB NorthWharf Ground Floor Retail – Retail Design Management for 13 Tenancies
– Kiwi Income Property Trust Shopping centres Centres - National Retail Design Manager, 2005-2014
– Centre Place Shopping Centre - National Retail Design Manager for 60 tenancies within $90M development
– The Plaza – National Retail Design Manager for 90 Tenancies within $100M development
– Sylvia Park 2005-2007 – Retail Design Manager 205 Retail Tenancies within $350M development
– Northlands Shopping Centre Redevelopment – 100 Retail Tenancies within $90M development