Elliott is a Senior Project Manager who manages commercial property development and refurbishment projects. Elliott is also the Key Account Manager for the Les Mills New Zealand account, and manages the client relationship to ensure our client is receiving the highest quality service.
Elliott graduated from the University of Auckland with a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Accounting) and Bachelor of Property. While studying, Elliott interned at KPMG where he developed strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Furthermore, he was a swimming coach for 6 years where he developed personable skills and learned how to effectively manage people - both students and parents.
Outside of Tailor, Elliott have active interests in the property and equity market and enjoys giving back to the community by volunteering for Coastguard Auckland.
– Les Mills Auckland City Carpark Development (approx. $27m, on project management team)
– Les Mills Auckland City Refurbishment (approx. $8m, lead project manager)
– Les Mills Extreme Strengthening, Reroof and Refurbishment Project (approx. $5m, on project management team)
– Les Mills National Facilities Manager Secondment (Lead Les Mills Property and Facilities team of 4 people)
– Les Mills Howick Development (approx. $4m, lead project manager)
– Industrial Development for Goodman Property Trust (approx. $5m, on project management team)
– Tauranga Crossing Shopping Centre, Stage 2a (approx. $30m, on project management team)
– NorthWest Shopping Centre (approx. $160m, on project management team)