Valued clients, partners and colleagues of Tailor Inc,
Our commitment to you during COVID-19.
As COVID-19 continues to develop we wanted to update you on what we are doing to assist our clients and staff and how we are responding to the situation.
We are pleased to say that we are fully enabled for business continuity at each of our Auckland and Tauranga offices and we're also able to work individually and remotely as situations require. Each of our staff are equipped with the tools and connectivity we need to service our clients and all our various project needs.
We are actively listening and responding to the shifting nature of this health issue and its impact on people and business and we will continue to be in constant communication with all our business partners.
Our present guidance is as follows;
· Our team are at full strength. We are presently unaffected by any health issues or travel related restrictions.
· Tailor Inc staff will not attend work with any inclination of illness or known link to the virus. We will follow strictly the Ministry of Health advice and guidelines around isolation and best health practice.
· The safety of our staff and clients who visit our offices is a priority. We have upgraded health and safety practices in place to keep our office clean and safe.
· Effective immediately we are minimizing the number of face-to-face and group meetings. Instead we will use conference meeting aids and facilitate 'Microsoft Teams', for video conferencing or other such software that our Clients prefer.
· We will limit all non-essential domestic travel and we have halted all international travel.
In summary Tailor Inc. are confident we have taken the necessary steps and are well prepared to manage the impacts resulting from COVID-19. Our doors are open, we have capacity for project assistance to help where needed.
We're mindful about supporting each other through these challenging times and we're hopeful that by working together with our clients, colleagues and business partners we can maintain project goals and return to a business as normal situation before long.
I'd like to hear from you if you have any queries. I plan to update you regularly in the coming weeks with new information as it comes to hand.
Ngā mihi nui.